- Client data
- Use of the information gathered
The information gathered is used to:
- Gain insight into our visitors’ behavior and their use of websites and services.
- Diagnose technical problems with the websites.
- Determine the preferences of the visitors to our websites, such as their choice of language.
- Prevent, detect and investigate fraudulent or illegal practices.
Should you share personal data with TSS via the websites, this information will be used to:
Answer your questions or send the desired information such as an informational brochure.
3.2. Provide support.
TSS will in principle only use your personal data. We do not provide your personal data to third parties unless we are required to do so based on the law or a court decision.
- Third-party websites
5.1. Functions for social media and widgets
5.2. Measuring web statistics
TSS uses Google Analytics on all its websites. This is a web analysis service offered by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘analytical cookies (small text files that are installed on your computer)’ to help analyze the use of the website. TSS can use this information to improve the quality and effectiveness of its website. Prior permission from website visitors is not required to use these analytical cookies, provided TSS satisfies the four steps as set out in the manual on privacy-friendly use of Google Analytics.
TSS completes the aforementioned four steps and informs you about this as follows:
- TSS has concluded a data processing agreement with Google;
- TSS has set up Google Analytics to be privacy-friendly, which means that the information is anonymized as much as possible. The IP address consists of four so called octets, each of which contains three numbers. TSS has chosen to mask the last octet of the Ip-address.
- TSS has turned off the option ‘share data with Google’ in the Google Analytics standard settings. This means that the information gathered will not be shared with Google or other parties. TSS has also not given Google permission to use the information obtained for other Google services;
- TSS notifies visitors to its website about the use of Google Analytics. Read more about Google Analytics.
- Contact us
If you have any questions relating to our disclaimer, please send an email to email@example.com or a contact us through website.